Saginaw Area Storm Water Authority
Friday, March 22nd 2019

_Reporting an Illicit Discharge in Saginaw County


Staff from the Office of Public Works will be available to receive complaints Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. During these times, please call the Office of Public Works at (989) 790-5258. If after hours call 3-1-1.
Please contact us if you observe or detect:
Suspicious dumping of liquids, grass clippings, leaves, or any other item
A strong wastewater odor
Dead or stressed fish or animals
Leaky septic systems
An unusual or suspicious discharge in a catch basin or waterway
Dumping of animal wastes
Wastewater on the ground surface
Be prepared to give the following information:
Location of complaint
Source of pollution, if known
Responsible party, if known
Any other relevant information
You may remain anonymous if you desire.

Copyright 2019 SASWA
Webmaster Spicer Group Inc.